Power Word 2019

January 2019

Another year is here for us to take stock in our selves in our business. We look ahead at the upcoming year with hope and optimism, This year we are encouraging you find a Power Word.  A Word that when you see it or hear it, it empowers you.   For me it was hard to narrow it down to one word. 

My 2019 Word is :  HOPE

This process provides clarity by taking all your big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single focus. Just one word that centers on your character and creates a vision for your future.  Learn more at http://myoneword.org/

I teach Vision Board Workshops through out the year for a few years now, not just in January. Our Visions change through out the year and with that I recommend updating and reviewing our boards all year long.  I love seeing visions and dreams become reality.  I love being part of a bigger goal, helping others have their dreams come true. 

Sometimes it can be hard to sit down and put your visions/goals on paper.  Sometimes I feel we overthink and go too broad or for lack of a better word, too big.  I can help you get things in focus and help you find the motivation you need to achieve your dreams  

So I would love for you to find your Power Word and Let us know what it is.

We will start there..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Boards Must have an Action Plan behind them.